HOW IT WORKS
- Firstly, check below that we deliver to your area, the corresponding day is the delivery day for your area.
- Select ‘Order Now’ for your delivery zone.
- Select the product that you would like, we offer boxes of 4 or 12 pies, either classic or gluten-free.
- Choose which pies you would like in your box, and then click the date you would like them to be delivered. (please note that orders close Friday 12pm for Mon/Tues deliveries, and Monday 12pm for Wed/Thurs deliveries.)
- A new selection box will appear, choose the time you’d like your pies to be delivered. (delivery times are 9am-12pm, 1pm-5pm and 6pm-9pm.)
- Finally pay online via Paypal. Don’t worry if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can use your debit/credit card instead.
West Hull Villages Route includes:
Cottingham – Willerby – Kirkella – West Ella – Swanland – Anlaby – Hessle – North Ferriby – Melton – Welton – Brough – Elloughton – Brantingham –Ellerker – South and North Cave – Newbald and anywhere in between these locations.
East Hull Villages Route includes:
Kingswood – Wawne – Bransholme – Sutton – Leads Road – Spring Cottage – Ings Road – Holderness Road – Preston – Bilton – Wyton – Sproatley – Skirlaugh – Long Riston – Ganstead – Preston Road – Marfleet Lane – Hedon and anywhere in between these locations.
Hull Central Route includes:
Boothferry Road – Priory Road – Willerby Road – Hessle Road – Anlaby Road – Spring Bank – Wold Road – Cottingham Road – Bricknell Avenue – Beverley Road – Endike Lane – Inglemire Lane – Orchard Park – Beverley High Road – University Area – Newland – Princes Avenue – City Centre – Victoria Dock – Garden Village
Beverley & Villages Route includes:
Skidby – Dunswell – Woodmansey – Beverley – Cherry Burton – Bishop Burton – Leconfield – Tickton – Etton and anywhere in between these locations.